1. Purpose and acceptance
This disclaimer governs your use of the website www.cortijoelpinar.com, which offers Amalia Ortiz-Ruiz Pérez-Barquero, hereinafter CORTIJO EL PINAR , NIF 30037377K, whose registered office is located at Carretera Montilla- Cabra, Km.6, Postal Code 14550, Montilla, Córdoba.
Navigating the website CORTIJO EL PINAR attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice, which may change acceptance.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice.
The user will be liable to CORTIJO EL PINAR or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
2. Conditions of Access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the CORTIJO EL PINAR conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon completion of the form. The user guarantees the
authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to CORTIJO EL PINAR and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services CORTIJO EL PINAR not use them to include:
1. Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or CORTIJO EL PINAR or third party network hardware and software systems; and hinder access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which the CORTIJO EL PINAR serves.
3. Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted computer systems CORTIJO EL PINAR or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
4. Violate the rights of intellectual property and violating the confidentiality of information CORTIJO EL PINAR or third parties.
5. Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
6. reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to CORTIJO EL PINAR , without being transferred to the user either rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and effect, if any, authorized private copies provided that the elements are not given to third parties or installed in network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of CORTIJO EL PINAR , may not be construed that the use or access to it gives the user one on them.
The distribution, modification, disposal or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between CORTIJO EL PINAR and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the CORTIJO EL PINAR of its contents or services.
Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written consent to CORTIJO EL PINAR . In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about CORTIJO EL PINAR or include illegal, contrary to morality and public order.
The CORTIJO EL PINAR not responsible for the use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on them.
3. Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without access to all the contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose is fully guaranteed. The CORTIJO EL PINAR , exclude, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, and the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available to which is accessed through the website or services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, the CORTIJO EL PINAR not responsible for the actions of third parties who infringe intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image and the legislation on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, the CORTIJO EL PINAR disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and is not managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. The CORTIJO EL PINAR neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests,
invite or recommend a visit to them, so neither responsible for the results obtained. The CORTIJO EL PINAR not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need information for its part, provided we ask you to voluntarily provide explicitly. Data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other means will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data which is responsible Cortijo El Pinar.
This entity will treat the information confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the services requested, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and law 34/2002, of July 11, services Information society and Electronic Commerce.
The CORTIJO EL PINAR agree not to assign, sell, or share data with third parties without your express approval. Also, the CORTIJO EL PINAR cancel or rectify the data is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Data Protection Personal Character and its implementing regulation.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the social direction of the Council, properly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right being exercised.
The CORTIJO EL PINAR adopts the safety levels required by Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, the CORTIJO EL PINAR assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties can cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
Our policy regarding email is to send only communications you have asked to receive. If you prefer not to receive these emails will offer through them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and renunciation of receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 services for Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. Procedure for conducting illicit activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or conduct of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to CORTIJO EL PINAR properly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly and under its responsibility by stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
In any litigation which falls to website CORTIJO EL PINAR , will apply Spanish law, be competent the Courts of Cordoba (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of government, which is the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content.
The information available on this web site should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
All notices and communications between users and CORTIJO EL PINAR is deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted via mail, email or telephone. Users should contact the CORTIJO EL PINAR by:
a. By post to the following address: Carretera CP-38, Km 6, Montilla, zip code 14550, Córdoba, Spain
b. Communication through a telephone call to the telephone number: 957 472 260